[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Persting an Array of Strings

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 10:56:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Entity beans with seam in my webapplication. I would like to persist an Array of Strings as follows:

@OneToMany(cascade = {CascadeType.ALL})
Collection descriptions = new ArrayList();

This is not working so. I get an error message. Of course I could introduce another Entity bean, which only contains a String.

However, I was wondering whether or not it is possible to directly save the strings?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059212#4059212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059212