[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Restore View and HTTPSession Timeout

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 00:20:24 EDT 2007

Just to be complete I'll answer my own post.  What I really want is a RESTful style search/results function.  I ended up adding pages.xml actions to the mix with embedded parameters and things work like a charm.

I don't have to muck around with changing timeout limits and the next/previous buttons work in addition to a new "reload" button on the screen regardless of how long the screen/session has not had user interaction.

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059362#4059362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059362