[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Full Integration of JBoss Tools and Seam

roger_goldman2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 10:13:54 EDT 2007

Are there plans to make Seam an integral component of JBoss Tools in the near future?  An integration which does away with the awkward Seam-Gen in favour of more integrated Eclipse capabilities?

I strongly believe that if/when this happens, there will be a huge increase in adoption of Seam.  Until then, Seam may end up being usable only to the few individuals who have an above-average grasp of Seam's internal workings.

I'm hoping that a lot of attention will be given to this kind of Seam integration in the work being done for the upcoming release of RHDS.

Just my $0.02

/rag

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059381#4059381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059381