[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error using RuleBasedIdentity in Seam 2.0 beta 1

mreuvers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 30 12:34:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

I had a similar error (though I was in 1.2.1), I was experimenting with replacing the antlr libraries with latest releases and it gave a similar stacktrace as yours. It might have nothing to do with your error, but I thought lets write it down anyway. Moving back to the antlr libraries that ship with 1.2.1 made it work again. Maybe you need another version than you have now in your application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059394#4059394

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059394