[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet + Grails = Not Working.

gregory.pierce@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 00:59:52 EST 2007

"yesudeep" wrote : Right.  I've followed the instructions given here to attempt to resolve
  | that conflict:
  |
  | http://grails.codehaus.org/FAQ
  |
  | The application works very well by itself on JBoss AS 4.0.5.GA.
  |
  | Regards,
  | Yesudeep.
  | [/url]

I'm glad you found that useful. I've been going around a variety of open source projects and making sure they are drop in compatible with the application server. Took me a while to resolve the stuff for grails specifically. Post the code (or the at least the gist of it) to your portlet and I will take a look at it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024088#4024088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024088