[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - deployment problem

ronakparikh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 02:26:27 EST 2007

Hi I m deploying my application over JBoss and I got follwing exception

Deploying:file:/C:/jboss_tomcat/jboss/tmp/deploy/Default/omsserver.ear
failed to load jboss.xml.  There could be a syntax error.
org.jboss.ejb.DeploymentException: Error in jboss.xml for Bean BillingSimulator: found in jboss.xml but not in ejb-jar.xml
      at org.jboss.metadata.ApplicationMetaData.importJbossXml(ApplicationMetaData.java:387)
      at org.jboss.metadata.XmlFileLoader.load(XmlFileLoader.java:177)
      at org.jboss.ejb.ContainerFactory.deploy(ContainerFactory.java:438)
      at org.jboss.ejb.ContainerFactory.deploy(ContainerFactory.java:369)
      at org.jboss.ejb.ContainerFactory.deploy(ContainerFactory.java:304)

i mentioned BillingSimulator in both ejb-jar.xml and Jboss.xml
but i m not able to understand, why this is happining..

If anybody knows...PLEASE HELP ME..

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024103#4024103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024103