[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with tree2

holtak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 02:51:50 EST 2007

I collapse the tree with giving the TreeModel a new instance of TreeState. instead the old one stored in a SFSB.

I have no function for expanding all nodes of the tree at once because this would be the ultimate performance killer when you are lazy loading nodes from the database like me.

I somekind adapted the LazyLoading with approch from the tomahawk wiki and my tree works fine. As soon as <s:link> get an actionListener property, it shall rule ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024109#4024109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024109