[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: SSLHandshakeException when connecting to JNDI

Clarich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 06:52:52 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | The detectors will periodically ping the servers they know about to see if they are still alive. The ping is an actual invocation on the server, so, for sslsocket, there will be an SSL handshake, for which the client will need a truststore.

Well the problem is, that I have a Client and a Server that run perfectly when using no JNDI detection. They use trusted certificates. Only when JNDI detection is enabled I have the problem. And even when JNDI detection is enabled my Client is able to connect to my Server (as long as the Server is still alive). Just the detection does not work.

anonymous wrote :
  | See the client SimpleSSLDetectorClient in org.jboss.remoting.samples.detection.jndi.ssl for an example of a detector in the presence of servers using an ssl transport. Note that the server, SimpleSSLDetectorServer, must be configured to use sslsocket with a system arg like -Dargs=sslsocket-1101.

Where can I find the org.jboss.remoting.samples.detection.jndi.ssl package? I didn't find it within the Remoting 2.0.0 CR1 or the Remoting 2.0.0 GA sources I downloaded. I could only find org.jboss.remoting.samples.detection.jndi and org.jboss.remoting.samples.detection.multicast packages.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024204#4024204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024204