[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - jboss + xdoclet.

ambika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 07:52:38 EST 2007

Hi,
   I am trying to build the MedRec application to test on jboss. I am using jboss 4.0.5.GA, xdoclet 1.2.3 and java 1.5.

I am getting following error,

[ejbdoclet] (XDocletMain.start                   54  ) <<Generated file [file:/home/ambika/integration/medrec/build/medrecEar/entityEjbs/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml:line 33] Message=[The content of element type "enterprise-beans" is incomplete, it must match "(session|entity|message-driven)+".] is not valid according to its DTD or XML Schema. This might be due to some missing tags in your source.>>
[ejbdoclet] org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "enterprise-beans" is incomplete, it must match "(session|entity|message-driven)+".
[ejbdoclet]     at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)
[ejbdoclet]     at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)
[ejbdoclet]     at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)

   Can anyone help me regarding the same? I saw many users faced the same problem, but i dint get any solution. Please help me, if any one can.

Thanks and Regards,
Ambika

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024238#4024238

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024238