[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 5beta1, JSF1.2 and Netbeans Visual Web Pack

stan.silvert@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 09:58:40 EST 2007

The Jasper code in beta 1 had some problems with IceFaces components.  This might be the same problem.  I don't know of anyone who has tried it with Woodstock.  You might want to try building JBoss 5 out of subversion, or waiting for the JBoss 4.2 beta which should be out very soon.  Both contain the IceFaces fix.

As for the "well-formed" problem, I don't know the answer.  Maybe something really was not well-formed?

Stan
http://jsf.jboss.org

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024289#4024289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024289