[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 10:41:11 EST 2007

Hi Ronald,
I still don't get the point. Our executions are in such a way, for now, that once a token is signaled, it must continue through the end, that's why we get hold on to the context. There is no state saving till the end of the execution, because there isn't any waiting state. I don't see any clue in the examples or in any other document you pointed me.
Any change we made so far, leaves us at the same point, double client load, double response time, and plenty of free cpu.
Is there any concurrency issue or synchronicity issue regarding JBPM's context?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024313#4024313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024313