[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:26:00 EST 2007

Hi Ronald,
We're trying to isolate the problem and work a testcase that runs outside the AS. It 's no easy job, due to high integration with the AS., but I'll try to post it here when we have it.
anonymous wrote :
  | btw, do you call any external services synchronously? if so, how long do they take to process?
Sure we call external services. In fact our system is acting as a small orchestration software, but that is the point on running it inside a multithreaded AS. I expect it to scale on load properly, not double. The external systems are also low on load, so the problem is internal to our system.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024338#4024338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024338