[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Pageflow and servlet requests

igorla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:29:31 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a pageflow that consists of 3 pages. It works fine.
Then,  I've decided to add an applet to the second page. The applet performs several requests to my servlet during loading.
Now, when I press button 'Next' which action that should take me to third page, instead of this, I get error: "The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request
"
Some more details:
1) Since my servlet need to access to components from current conversation scope, I've added these lines at the beginning of request handling:
			Manager.instance().restoreConversation(request.getParameterMap());
			Manager.instance().handleConversationPropagation(
					request.getParameterMap());

2) URL, that applet accesses the servlet has also additional parameters like conversationId, conversationIsLongRunning=true and conversationPropagation=join

>From my observation, when the button 'Next' is pressed, 'processInstance' in Pageflow.class is null, so the outcome that comes from the action isn't handled by Pageflow navigator.
I didn't succeed to find when and why 'processInstance' becomes null.

Should I pass additional parameters to the servlet URL?
I'm working with 1.1.0 GA, in 1.0.1 this problem wasn't present.

Thanks,
Igor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024342#4024342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024342