[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Validation of destroyed connections

bortx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:30:44 EST 2007

Hello. I'm havin a problem using the background validation feature.

On each validation iteration, jboss checks all connections that have been created: the ones that are in the pool at the moment, and the ones that have been destroyed previously. The pool works right, I mean, it never returns a destroyed connection, and the pool has the number of connections I've specified, but I don't know why it tries to validate destroyed connections.

I've implemented the destroy() method so that it closes the connection to the EIS. What actions am I supposed to perform on the destroy() method? May I notify ConnectionEventListener set on some event? I only notify those listeners in the close() method.

Thanks a lot.

Bortx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024345#4024345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024345