[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Callback Questions

login4jbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 11:39:10 EST 2007

Hello.

I have a couple of questions.

1. When the server sends callbacks to the client, are the callbacks delivered in the same order they have been sent?

In other words:

If the server sends a callback C1 and then another callback C2.

Can I be sure that the client will receive first C1 and then C2?

2. My clients have specific identifiers.

   Eg. Client 1 has identifier "peter"
         Client 2 has identifier "charles", and so on.

I want give these identifiers to the server in such a way that the server can associate each identifier with the corresponding client's callbackhandler.

Is possible to pass the identifier to the server when registering the client's callbackhandler?

Is there some other way to do it?

Thanx for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024353#4024353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024353