[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Testing Pageflow with SeamTest

denis-karpov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 12:35:47 EST 2007

I think there is bug in testing environment (propagation of conversations with pageflow does not work)

In this test there is 2 requests.
In the first I start conversation and pageflow
In the second conversation is lost.

If I do not start pageflow then conversation propagates.

public class TOrdTest extends SeamTest{

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024377#4024377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024377