[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Injection intermittent problem on the example 'message'

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 15:33:10 EST 2007

Hello,

I modified the code in the example 'messages' bundled with Seam.

I injected a (session) UserAccount to the class MessageManagerBean and modified the findMessages to include a where clause in the query. It worked like a champ and all corresponding messages belong to this user were found and displayed correctly.

However when I clicked on any of the messages, I got an injection error:
SEVERE: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: In attribute requires non-null value: messageManager.userAccount

This userAccount was injected correctly for the findMessages to work. So why couldn't Seam find it now?

Any idea on what might have caused this problem?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024456#4024456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024456