[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM Process Image Quirks

julian_k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 18:29:37 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using jBPM 3.0.x and the process image tag doesn't seem to position the table with the red border properly over the current node.  It appears to work on certain nodes, but not others.  I have tried to recreate the process image, but that makes no difference.  The value in GPD.xml can't be altered b/c it adversely affects the ability to edit the process in the GPD.  The values that are printing into the HTML are similar to the ones in GPD.xml, but the overlay doesn't line up (similar meaning the values are close, but have some differences due to border calculations in the tag's java file).  Is it possible that the x,y,height, and width coordinates in gpd.xml don't correlate to a web browser with 100% fidelity?  I am trying this on IE7 and have seen it in IE6.  Also, I have taken the HTML output from the ProcessImagTag.java in a standalone HTML file (no other tags in the body) and it still doesn't line up.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Julian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024498#4024498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024498