[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: I need helps from anyone about JAAS with DatabaseServerL

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 1 22:12:56 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :  Then, I run my main class and from console I enter username and passwd. But any informations that I entered can't call method on ActionBean (ex:obj.getCallInfo()).

Do you see any exceptions?If yes, post the exception stacktrace. Also post the trace logs of security package of JBoss (look at Q4 at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SecurityFAQ to see how its enabled)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024525#4024525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024525