[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: File(data) Download problem...

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 00:03:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm doing something similar to you for exporting jasper reports (JasperPrint) objects to various output formats.

I think perhaps you are missing the call to FacesContext.responseComplete(), but I will show you all of my code, because there are also various flush() and close() calls in there which I found were necessary...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024540#4024540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024540