[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Unstable JasperException in jsp compilation of custom taglib

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 04:08:08 EST 2007

hi.

my company has developed a web framework development, on jboss 3.2.5

sometimes when this framework is deployed, and after starting jboss, and access a page, the new jsp will not compile, the error seems to be with custom taglibs classes our company is using, the jsp itself is ok (i copied directly to our IDE and included all the jars).
the error says the method signatues won't apply to the paramters being sent to it (not ture, the signature is based on the base interfaces of the actuall classes of the taglibs we are sending).

here is what's funny, when i get this error, what i do is copy the entire jboss directory to a new loation (like for example c:\3.2.5 instead of c:\java_app\jboss\3.2.5), and then it works, the new location doesn't have to constant , i could for example to:
c:\sagi\3.2.5, and it would still work, but not all new location apply. (in  some of them i will get error).

so what's going on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024579#4024579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024579