[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: This IDE won't update?

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 11:31:00 EST 2007

Thank you, but could we get an unofficial estimate when beta3 will likely be released? A lot of that banging head to the wall comes from the fact that the xml descriptor was incorrectly configured and resulted in Eclipse thinking that the IDE needed its own copy of WTP. That was fixed a long ago in the CVS but I'd rather not venture there, given the volatile nature of development code. Some tried that and failed. Therefore a new release would be greatly appreciated. It's been far too long since beta2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024684#4024684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024684