[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Back button after logout - solved through Seam?

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 11:38:09 EST 2007

But if you tell the browser not to cache anything, this works.
I used this together with Struts, where I had to change the RequestProcessor.

There are some examples on how to solve this out in the net. But I don´t really like them, as you have to use jsp:scriptlet for that.

But I see, that it´s not possible at the moment. But as I already said: I think this would be something, that should be added.

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024689#4024689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024689