[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - EJB spec violation - not true?

xhemjl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 2 17:37:07 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have this error while deploying my EAR application:

23:29:00,500 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : TestSessionBean
  | Section: 7.11.8
  | Warning: The local home interface of a stateless session bean must have one create method that takes no arguments.

but it's simply not true...

this is my local home interface:

public interface TestSessionLocalHome extends EJBLocalHome {

  |     TestSessionLocal create()  throws CreateException;
  |     TestSessionLocal create(String moduleName, String className)  throws CreateException;
  |
  | }

and my bean looks like this:

  |     public void ejbCreate() {
  |     }
  |
  |      public void ejbCreate(String moduleName, String className) {
  |         module = ModuleLoader.instantiateModule(moduleName, className);
  |     }

well - I have one empty create method in my session stateless bean.

i don't get it

can somebody say what am i doing wrong with my TestSessionBean?

thanks in advance
best regards
?ukasz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024771#4024771