[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss IDE: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses

mvargas2012 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 00:38:08 EST 2007

Background info:
JBOSS:         4.0.5.GA
JBOSS IDE:   1.5.1
JDK's:           1.5/6

Issue:
This has been the hardest web service I have ever written in my life :) I have been working on this thing for the last week. I have played around with the class path and researched as much as I could on this issue. There appears to be a bug reported somewhere on the JIRA site. The issue is that the SoapMessage.setProperty(String property, Object value)  that comes bundles with JDK is somehow incompatible with the jboss server libraries using both JDK1.5 and JDK1.6 (I tried both).

Is there a workaround for this? Should I try to find older versions of the SOAPMessage jars and play russian roulette with the classpath? Should I be doing better thing at 12:36 on a friday night?

stay tuned.....and post if you find something!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024814#4024814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024814