[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem updating model values with ajax4jsf

piotr.walczyszyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 16:21:01 EST 2007

I have a problem with updating model values using ajax4jsf. It looks like it does only validation phase but skips data model update phase. I'm trying to run simplest example of ajax4jsf:

  | <s:decorate>
  | <h:inputText value="#{mybean.textField}" styleClass="textfield">
  | 	<a:support event="onkeyup" reRender="repeater" />
  | </h:inputText>
  | <h:outputText id="repeater"	value="#{mybean.textField}" />
  | </s:decorate>

I get no error, I can see that there is asynch request done to the server but my bean doesn't get updated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024880#4024880

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024880