[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Interface not impl problems with WS from JSR-181 POJO

mvargas2012 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 3 22:16:06 EST 2007

rjacobyez,

I have two strategies for you. Here they are:

1) Upgrade your JBoss App Server to 4.0.5 as I don't think 4.0.4 supports J2EE 5.

2) When you install be sure to select the "ejb3" installation. Between the 2 you should be able to get a web service going.

The client maybe a different story, I have been attempting to write one now for two weeks. Good Luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024890#4024890

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024890