[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FR: customizable per-conversation timeout value

przemjaskier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 4 10:13:09 EST 2007

Gavin, my target platform is pure Tomcat.

I create my conversations using Conversation.instance(),begin()/beginNested(). I spotted conversation.setTimeout() method, and thought that this will provide such low-level control on a given coversation lifetime. But when I set this value, Seam's debug page still shows this conversation's  timeout value as equall to the one set in Manager component.

It's because calling conversation.setTimeout() has no effect, or am I doing something wrong handling conversations this way?

TIA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024909#4024909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024909