[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Error when deploying to Tomcat

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 4 13:14:45 EST 2007

Unfortunately, for reasons I won't list, I need to deploy to Tomcat.  :-(

What I find frustrating is I was able to deploy the Seam examples to Tomcat with no problem.  I have been comparing my config files with those from the Booking and DVD examples, and so far I cannot find a difference that would explain my apps error messages.

I know there are 2 directions here: either take a simple example that successfully deploys to Tomcat and grow from that.  What I did was use the Seam command line tool to generate an app and to generate the entities from an existing database.  I've been working to modify the auto-generated app to deploy on Tomcat.  2 days later, much frustration and no luck... But I'm stubborn, so I'm going to work some more on it.  If I find how to get it to work, I'll pass along my lessons learned.

-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024917#4024917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024917