[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - from where we can read the service provided by jboss

thirumalmarugan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 03:40:41 EST 2007

hellow sir,
         i am doing my final sem project.my topic is to monitor the jboss through nagios.for that we want to create a plugin.but i had doubt in jboss wheather jboss provide any service for getting these details or not.if yes means from which service we can fetch the information.i really need your help for creating the plugin.please reply as soon as possible.tell the file name or class name and other things which will help me to proceed my project

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024992#4024992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024992