[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Disable event-based validation

straubp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 04:02:10 EST 2007

Now I know! For anyone who is interested:

You can overwrite the default use of org.hibernate.secure.JACCPreInsertEventListener and org.hibernate.valitator.event.ValidateEventListener for the pre-insert event and org.hibernate.secure.JACCPreUpdateEventListener, org.hibernate.valitator.event.ValidateEventListener for the pre-update event by adding those lines to the persistence.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024995#4024995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024995