[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Automating update of login-config.xml

earniedyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 08:57:08 EST 2007

Greetings all!!!

Does anyone have an automated process for updating login-config.xml? In our environment our Windows engineers deploy all of our updates. When it comes to editing XML documents, they are not very adept. When we have a new application policy node to add I have to provide them with click-here-push-this instructions. I would like to have a process that I can just tell them, "here run this" and it will update login-config.xml without them touching it.

Anyone have anything like this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!

Earnie!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025052#4025052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025052