[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to cancel a Timer dynamically?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 09:45:15 EST 2007

I've tried many variants of deleting the timer using the API's.  I've also tried creating a hibernate query directly and deleting the timer.  What I am finding is that I successfully delete the timer, but some other component in jBPM is saving a new copy of the timer on flush of the session.

How do I delete a timer on a task and not have the timer reappear on the task?

Basically, my use case is as follows:

Process enters a task-node where the timer is defined
     - during execution of the timer action, I check to see if certain conditions are true
         -if these conditions become true, then I want to cancel and delete the timer;  the task is still open, it just no longer needs to be timed

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025068#4025068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025068