[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Newbie : How can I load datas before going on my JSP Pag

guib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 10:14:58 EST 2007

First, thank you for your answer.

So, to use a page action, I need to declare something on the pages.xml file. I can't find this file in my project (I've generate my project using seam-gen), but I've got an exemple in an exemple project. I've created the pages.xml file and added it contains :

    <page view-id="/deposit.xhtml" action="#{Deposit.test}"/>

Where Deposit is my action, test a public method that just initalized a String and deposit.xhtml my page.
=> 2 questions :
  - Can I use this method with XHTML pages instead of JSP
  - Do I need to reference my pages.xml file somewhere ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025079#4025079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025079