[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - sort of overriding Conversations?

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 10:22:41 EST 2007

Hey,

Assuming I have a conversation that begins over a method that creates a new entity,

It is sort of a wizard, and I'd like ot keep all pages in one conversation,

I tried to give a meaningful name to the conversation such as:

  | @Begin(id = "userAdd")

with no id generation. if a user tries to call this method again, I'd like the last conversation to be cleaned. 'join' will propagate the context, but I'd like it to be clean for a new conversation.

Maybe there is a better context for my request. I assume I can keep everything in the session context. but then I have to clean all objects from previous runs for each entity creation.....

Thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025084#4025084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025084