[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Newbie : How can I load datas before going on my JSP Pag

guib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 10:47:13 EST 2007

Ok.
I will explain the whole test that I need to do, so you can maybe give me advices.

I need to make a new voice project : I need to use JSP to generate VoiceXML pages. I have a media server wich call my seam application (for exemple localhost:8080/Test/anAction.seam) and this action must return a VXML page.

In my VXML page I need to add informations that I can retrieve from a database and services. So my problem is to call a seam action page that will retrieve needed information then construct my JSP pages with this informations that will generate VXML.

If I've undertood you well, you told me to :
1- generate new project with seam-gen
2- add my action page a method that retrieve datas.
3- add pages.xml file to WEB-INF and make sure it's present in my war

is that what you mean ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025098#4025098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025098