[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBOSS Logging Problem

hemil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 12:06:01 EST 2007

Hi,

I am facing problem with JBOSS logging. Its consuming too much disk space (in GB) with debug logs. I am unable to configure the logs to trace level and info level.

I have log4j-debug.properteis and log4j-trace.properties along with log4j.properties and log4j.xml.

Should i comment the file name from properties file or there is some other way to set the logging level in JBOSS.

Any input will be appreciable.

Regards,
Hemil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025134#4025134