[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Configure PHP with jboss 4

moxie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 12:37:48 EST 2007

Let me ask this then.  We are a standard java/jsp web application that is running on jboss 4.  We have some php scripts we need to be able to run from our application.  Our backend will actually call them and pass them data and the php scripts will then go do there work and return the result in the http request/reply.  How coudl this be accomplished with jboss 4?  Is the only way to do this to run a sperate instance of apache configured for php and call the scripts that way?

thanks for any help anybody has, this problem has been haunting me now for a few weeks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025143#4025143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025143