[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem debugging Seam apps in Eclipse/JBossIDE

gleven do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 12:56:43 EST 2007

lawrieg:

I've seen this same error message in creating a new seam project.  In my case, I resolved it by adding the source lookup path for the new project to the Eclipse Debug source tab.  You get there by poking the Debug icon and selecting Debug from the menu  This brings up a dialog that includes a source tab.  You might check to see that your source directory is added here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025146#4025146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025146