[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Booking example, Tomcat, EJB3 and thou...

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 13:11:18 EST 2007

Hey everyone,

My ongoing saga to get my app running in Tomcat continues.  I did a file-by-file comparison between my config files and those in the DVD Store, and could not find any meaningful difference.

I've read in several places that the Booking example uses EJB3 and, when using the provided ant script, will deploy on Tomcat.  I've been able to do this, so I'm trying to find the difference between my app and the booking example to understand where I'm going wrong.

I'm curious: does anyone understand what part of which config file in the Booking example is the key to getting EJB3 running in Tomcat?  I'm low on Tylenol, so any help would be greatly appreciated.  :-)

-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025149#4025149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025149