[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Booking example, Tomcat, EJB3 and thou...

mlh496 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 13:45:18 EST 2007

If my understanding is correct, the mc-conf.jar file consists of the files int the jboss-seam-1.2.0/embedded-ejb/conf directory.  This is shared across all Seam example applications.  If this is the case, then shouldn't all examples be EJB3 enabled?

I did compare the contents of my mc-conf.jar file with the one in the Seam examples and could not see any difference.  This led me to think there was something in the Booking/resources directory that was different.

In short, what I'm after is a simple app that uses EJB3 & MySql and can be deployed on both JBoss and Tomcat.  I develop using JBoss, but unfortunately have no control over my production environment which uses Tomcat.  I have not problem developing with JBoss, but have yet to enable the app to run on Tomcat.

-Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025155#4025155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025155