[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText PDF generation

efabiano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 14:13:29 EST 2007

Well, just for a better understanding of my problem:

I´ve tried iText example that comes with seam.

First, when I wrote special characters on format.xml (for example, "ç") I had this error:

anonymous wrote : "Error Parsing /format.xhtml: Error Traced[line: 14] Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence."

Then, I wrote this line on the begining of format.xml:

anonymous wrote : <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

With this line, the page worked well except for the special characters that were rendered to html entities as you can see on my first post.

Did anybody have the same problem?
tks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025163#4025163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025163