[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Incompatible mapping of complex type

teknokrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 15:53:32 EST 2007

The wsdl I am working on has a snippet

  |       <s:element name="GetPriceTypesResponse">
  |         <s:complexType>
  |           <s:sequence>
  |             <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetPriceTypesResult">
  |               <s:complexType>
  |                 <s:sequence>
  |                   <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="value" type="s:string"/>
  |
  |                 </s:sequence>
  |               </s:complexType>
  |             </s:element>
  |           </s:sequence>
  |         </s:complexType>
  |       </s:element>

This gets converted to GetPriceTypesResponseGetPriceTypesResult.java,
however, in the jaxrpc-mapping.xml file the java type stays as GetPriceTypesResult.

I am using jboss 4.0.5. Is there a fix for this? The wsdl I have is huge and not mine to alter so I can't just change the offending complex type.

any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025193#4025193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025193