[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: ldap

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 17:26:02 EST 2007

Here's what I did.  I created a simple web app with a few html pages, some within directories, and set up security in the web.xml to restrict access to the directories based on an ldap group.

When things were not working for me, I added quite a bit of logging code to the ldap login module class. That helped my understand what was going on and why things were not working for me.

Eventually, I got the ldap queries correct and my simple web app worked correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025225#4025225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025225