[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: supported-window-states ignored?

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 5 19:41:26 EST 2007

Hello,

I see the same problem (with portal 2.4).
I have opened a JIRA :
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1302

the PortalMetaData() code look strange.
but I recall that there is something about the available portlet mode and/or window state in the portal definition.

I mean, may be those meta data are what the JSR-168 say to be the basic, by default, modes and states.

and the "supported" states are defined somewhere else.

anyway, the portal does not warn if we ask for a state that is not supported.
and also the icon should not be shown...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025257#4025257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025257