[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security - Define dynamic Role in application

stsheak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 02:43:03 EST 2007

After read through the Security Chapter in the Seam Reference, I found the Seam Security API rather rigid.  What I want to do in my application is to allow user to define their own role with whatever pre-defined permissions grant to the role.  The Authentication is fine for me but I am expecting something more flexible (maybe Interceptor) on the Authorization part.  Anyone can advise?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025313#4025313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025313