[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ejb3mdb example

asturn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 06:58:10 EST 2007

I installed JBoss 4.0.5 GA using the jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar:

I started the jems-installer-1.2.0.GA.jar and used the EJB3 support (without clustering) and the standard configuration.

Then I installed the JBM 1.2.0 GA with the ant build script in the util directory, started JBoss using "run ?c messaging", and executed the ant in the examples/ejb3mdb directory.

System: Windows XP, jdk1.5.0_11

The same procedure works perfectly with the JBM 1.0.1.SP4.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025357#4025357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025357