[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how can i use my custom tags in the task.jsp page

anmaru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 10:55:40 EST 2007

thanks again, but yes i need to customize the pages of the jbpm with my tags,  but when i iclude that in the page task.jsp  for example or in another mine doesnt show anything of my tags i dont now why because i have anothers wars (not jbmp process) working with this tags.

im testing whit this test page and doesnt work,

<%@ taglib uri="estructura-tags-beesoft" prefix="tag" %>
<%Locale localidad=Locale.getDefault();%>

probando

<tag:encabezado titulo="Create" lengage="<%=localidad%>"/>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025448#4025448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025448