[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Req: I18N mail function

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 11:20:46 EST 2007

I think there is a problem with facelets and changing the charset.  Do you have a way that works?  We really need to get the facelets guys to fix this otherwise.

I've double checked, and the headers are set (note that Seam sends out multipart messages so we don't set these parameters in the message header but in the header for the multipart).

I'm not sure how you change the charset of headers - how do you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025462#4025462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025462