[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Ability for wstools to ignore properties of superclasses

natebowler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 12:07:32 EST 2007

For methods that are the get/set pairs for transient fields, is there any way to configure wstools (or beans, for that matter) so that certain properties are ignored.

I noticed that at the very least, the java.lang.Object.getClass method is ignored. How can I get it to ignore other properties?

If I modify the WSDL manually, will this cause any other problems for serialization?

Thanks,

Nate

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4025488#4025488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4025488